We encourage you to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking any trips with Escape Nepal Holidays P. Ltd, by submitting the booking form you are agreeing to be bound by the conditions of the terms, and please go through the following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Escape Nepal Holidays P. Ltd (hereinafter referred as "The Company"), Registered Company Number 120115/070/071, both parties agree to these Terms and Conditions to resolve any legal or other disputes that may arise during the trip.
A 'trip' refers to any product itinerary or activities that are listed on our official website https://www.escapenepal.com that you buy from us including Trekking, Tours, Expeditions, and/or other adventure and tour programs.
A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when the company sends a confirmation email then the contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence.
Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, the company reserves the right to increase or decrease prices.
Please note that the company would not be liable to any warranty, collateral agreement, prior agreement, description of services, or conditions, other than as expressed herein.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT FOR BOOKING TRIP
For Nepal Trips, you have to make a deposit (the deposit amount is different for different trips as some tours required 10%, some 50%, and some 100%, and the required deposit amount is calculated automatically when you select a trip, date, and start booking) at the time of booking and the remaining amount is payable upon your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal and before the trip departure from Kathmandu and we provide your payment link with the required amount and instruction to pay for the customized programs through email.
Tibet/ Bhutan Trips
For the booking of Tibet and Bhutan trips, you need to make 50% of the trip cost at the time of Booking or some trip may need to pay in full So, confirm by email before paying online and the remaining 50% is payable upon arrival in Kathmandu and before the trip departure.
- Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer, by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Union Pay), and western union money transfer.
- Payment by Credit Card (Master Card, Visa Card, Union Pay, and American Express only): Open the custom Online Payment link and fill the form with the Selected Departure Dates and Send to us.
- Payment via Wire/Bank Transfer
Our Bank Details for Wire Transfer
- Name of the Account Holder: Escape Nepal Holidays Pvt. Ltd
- Account Number: 0570017299236
- Paying Bank: Megha Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Branch: Thamel, Kathmandu
- Bank Address: Kathmandu Metropolitan City - 26 Bhagawati Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Phone: 01-4701357/58/59
- Swift Code: MBNLNPKA
- Account holder street address: Thamel- 26, Kathmandu, Nepal
Note: - Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
Please note that we are not liable for any delay or loss during the transfer process, if in the case due to use of mediator bank or any other reasons if the money received by us is less than the amount you sent, you are requested to pay the remaining balance upon arrival.
E-mail us the bank reference number or remittance slips after you initiate the transfer, sometimes bank forwards the money with a different name; if we have reference number/remittance slips and sender details, and it will be easy for us to check.
Final payment on trekking, tours, climbing or any kind of trips in Nepal can be made upon arrival in Nepal and before the trip starts; final payment can be made by cash or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card), American Express and there is 13% Local tax ( VAT) when the payment is made by cards (this applies to all payments; final balances and trip extension as well) So, we strongly recommend you to bring cash USD or any other convertible foreign currency for your final payment to avoid the 13% extra tax.
Tibet and Bhutan Trips
Final payment of Tibet and Bhutan Trips should be made before the 30 days prior to the trip date and final payment can be made by bank transfer, or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card).
TRIP CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the company, the date on which the request to cancel is received by the company, will determine the cancellation charge applicable.
- Cancellation of Nepal Trips: 07 days or more before departure date: Loss of deposit (10%).
- Cancellation of Nepal trips: less than 06 days before departure: 100% of the cost of services booked.
- Cancelation of Tibet and Bhutan Trips: 30 days prior or more before departure: Loss of deposit (50%).
- Cancelation of Tibet and Bhutan Trips: 29 days or less prior before departure: 100%
- If you have booked any trip (Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet) through deal sites or thirty parties then the third party policy will be applied.
- The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking.
- No refunds are made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun, No refunds are made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals, or services not utilized.
- If you want to change the date of the trip, it is possible to change within our tour date (subject to availability) which costs 150.00 USD service fee plus the increased cost (if any).
- We take last-minute booking till 1 day prior to trip date for Nepal trips and till 10 days prior for Bhutan and Tibet trips (depends on availability) and you need to make full payment to book the tour in these cases.
CANCELLATION OF A TOUR BY THE COMPANY
Escape Nepal Holidays P. Ltd reserves the right to cancel any trip including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond the control (i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences. In such a case, Escape Nepal Holidays refund the price after deducting the cost (10% for Nepal Trip and 50% for Bhutan and Tibet Trips) that has already been spent for the preparation of your trips.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date, Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese embassies or consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport.
If you have complaints about the trip, you can tell to operator/leader/guide at the earliest opportunity then he takes the appropriate action.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
We are committed to providing the best services by performing our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & successful. However, Escape Nepal Holidays P. Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as govt. restriction, Landslide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, and the nature of some of our trips is adventurous and risky as well, therefore may involve a personal risk. We would like to inform you that you have to take all risks on yourself such as damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
USE OF PHOTO AND VIDEOS
Our guide and staff or photographer may take photos and videos during your trip and we may use those materials to promote our business through our website and social media.